Live, Love, Laugh, Eat Cake!! At Save The Date Cakes, LLC., your business isn't "Kind of a Big Deal"... It's ALWAYS a big deal!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Another busy weekend!! Just got done with the cakes!

Well, it was another busy baking/decorating weekend with a Penguins Themed Groom's cake and an Angry Birds birthday cake (due on the same day!) I don't normally double book days, but, since my mom was in town and both my brother & my son have birthdays 1 week apart, we figured a little birthday party for the two of them would be nice so my mom could be here to celebrate them both...

Needless to say I'm exhausted from all the work-we are having a birthday party 2 hours after I deliver the groom's cake and I still haven't even started to clean up the house yet!! People will be arriving at 7pm and, oh boy, do I have a lot to do before that!! LOL... Well, at least it's just family coming and I know they don't care if the kid's toys are lying around or if my house isn't spotless... (even though I do!!)

Anyway, to the point... THE CAKES!! Well, I think that both of them turned out smashingly well!! Don't know which one I like better, so I'll just say they are both my favorites for the weekend!!! But, I'll let you guys be the judge =)

Angry Birds Birthday Cake...

Another busy weekend!! Just got done with the cakes!

Another busy weekend!! Just got done with the cakes!

Another busy weekend!! Just got done with the cakes!

Another busy weekend!! Just got done with the cakes!
Well, I have a few days off over the next couple of days... I'm going to rest up and get ready for a Golf Themed 60th birthday cake and my very first IcingSmiles.org Dream Cake that I'm doing for a very deserving family. I am thrilled to have been asked to donate my time and talents to such a wonderful organization! Cannot wait to meet the family and put smiles on their 2 children!!!

Anyway, thank you for checking out the latest cakes, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
HAPPY BAKING EVERYBODY!!! 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Another busy weekend!! Just got done with the cakes!

0 comments :

Post a Comment