Live, Love, Laugh, Eat Cake!! At Save The Date Cakes, LLC., your business isn't "Kind of a Big Deal"... It's ALWAYS a big deal!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Latest Cakes...

Well, I had a pretty busy weekend, 4 cakes due! 2 Wedding cakes, a little birthday cake and a baby shower cake... I have pictures of 3 of them... the little birthday cake was just a basic chocolate buttercream cake, but, was probably the tallest 6" cake I've made! Once iced it stoop 6" high!! I had to get a bigger box to deliver it in =)

Anyway, the other 3 cakes are as follows...

Black and White buttercream with buttercream stencil and fondant floral topper

Latest Cakes...
Baby bump baby shower cake-completely edible
Latest Cakes...
Fall Themed Wedding Cake
Latest Cakes...
Up next a Penquins Themed Groom's cake, Angry Birds birthday cake, a Thanksgiving themed birthday cake, a golf themed birthday cake and a "Dream Cake" for two Icing Smiles recipients-my first cake to donate for the organization!! So excited! Will post a bunch of pictures of those soon!

Also, wanted to mention that for the month of November, 50% of all my cake proceeds is going to The American Lung Association of Pgh, in honor of my dad who was diagnosed with lung cancer last year. Today he is 1 1/2 years all clear! So to honor his journey I am making a nice sized donation to thank this organization for all the awareness and education they provide our community! So far the check is going to be for $390!! That is awesome! Any of my Pittsburgh followers who want to order something for this month.cupcakes for your next football game or a last minute birtday cake, email me and 50% of your total order gets donated!

Thanks for looking! HAPPY BAKING EVERYBODY!!!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Latest Cakes...

0 comments :

Post a Comment